Used – Hydraulic Ride-On Trowel
Only 37 hours used
Ride-On Trowel Machine Specifications
- L x W x H Shipping: 130.5 x 67.5 x 65 in.
- L x W x H Operating: 127 x 65 x 57 in.
- Shipping weight: 2,970 lb.
- Operating weight: 2,720 lb.
- Troweling diameter: 59 in.
- Quantity of blades: 12
- Blades (Combination): 23 x 8 in.
- Blades (Finsh): 23 x 6 in.
- Blades (Float Pan Ø): 60 in.
- Pitch range: 0 – 25 °
- Rotor speed (min. / max.): 25/132 rpm
- Engine / Motor: Liquid-cooled, four cylinder, turbo-charged diesel
- Engine / Motor manufacturer: Kohler
- Displacement: 151.4 cu. in.
- Operating performance (SAE J1995): 74 hp
- RPM / speed: 2,600 rpm
- Engine oil: 9 US qt
- Fuel type: Diesel
- Fuel consumption: 3.3 US gal/h
- Fuel tank capacity: 12 US gal.
- Tank capacity Water: 12 US gal.
- Runtime: 3.6 h
- Powerful Tier 4 final engine and heavy-duty enhanced hydraulic system provide industry leading torque
- Large display for enhanced diagnostics and operator feedback including fuel level, engine RPM, temperature, and pressure
- Structural forklift pockets allow user to lift the machine from either side and are integral to the structure adding strength and rigidity to the machine
- Gyro Assist and Cruise Control for increased operator performance and ergonomics
- High-output LED working lights increase visibility and life